C cross complier for PIC

Hey folks! I am looking for a C cross compiler to target PIC16f877A. I searched for the Keil comiler for pic but it seems they dont make one. I would be grateful for some suggestions on this. Also,the pic is going to be used for calculating a 1024 point FFT. Is that kind of feat possible on a 16 series PIC? Otherwise I will have to go for the dsPIC series and the timespan I have to complete this project is very limited.So I am quite apprehensive about it. Regards.

Reply to
chetanthegreat

Works for me:

Al