Can I run this with a rotary phase converter I use on my Bridgeport mill?

Hi folks, new to the group (as of today). I have a machine (grinder) that has the below tag on it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/camfamdad/Powerquestion.gif
Question, can I run this with a rotary phase converter. As it is now, I have a 230m outlet that runs to a rotary phase converter (5hp). is this usable for this grinder as well. I have this in my shop and have yet to run power to it (I have 200 amp service in my shop, just have not ran powere from the breaker box to the machine.
Thanks all...
John
On 18 Mar 2007 17:54:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes, but make sure it is wired for 230 and not 460 as the label indicates could be. Dave Foreman

thanks much
John