PowerPlot v2.5 for ETAP 4.0

Hi everyone.... I have ETAP 4.0.0.c software....and i want to run relay coordination with powerplot v2.5...but i can't...because i don't have the button....can you help me to solve this problem ? or does anyone have crack for powerplot v2.5 ? Thanks

Reply to
petrucci

On 18 Mar 2007 06:27:36 -0700, "petrucci" Gave us:

Wrong group to be asking for illicit cracks in, bub.

Reply to
MassiveProng