PowerPlot v2.5 for ETAP 4.0

Hi everyone.... I have ETAP 4.0.0.c software....and i want to run relay coordination with powerplot v2.5...but i can't...because i don't have the
button....can you help me to solve this problem ? or does anyone have crack for powerplot v2.5 ? Thanks

Wrong group to be asking for illicit cracks in, bub.