Help system in Spybotics software?

Hi all,

I've gotten facinated with the spybotics unit that I got a year ago and have started fiddling with it. The one BIG problem I see with that cute software interface is the the help system doesn't work. I've no idea how to create custom missions since I don't know what the terms mean and the "help" button never does anything. Does anyone know how to get the help system to actually give some help?

Cool stuff in there though! dlc

Reply to
Dennis Clark