Need help with plotting...

Hiya,

I've spent the last year learning modeling, but creating great plots has me stumped. I build cabinets and furniture and need to create nice drawings.

I'm not sure how to create different viewports that display different details without madly freezing the layer of every object in the way. Of course, freezing layers can remove items I do want.

As you can see, I am quite lost. I would love to know the workflow of someone who does have to create drawings with viewports like this and/ or useful commands as well as any web links that might help.

Thanks...

Stumped

Reply to
smarf