Trouble with Move & Copy Commands

I'm in need of some help. 75% of the time I use the "MOVE" or "COPY" command, the point of origin defaults to 0,0,0. If I slow down on my mouse
clicks, everything is OK. If it did it all the time I could understand it but the faster I move, the worst it gets. It's extremely frustrating.
I'm running Autocad Mechanical 2007.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Tony

try replacing your mouse or changing the double cliktime.
Bob
Thanks Bob. After posting, I was thinking the same thing. I have a Logitech MX700 cordless mouse and I've had it for 4-5 years. I think it's time for a change.
Thanks again.

I have a cordless microsoft mouse and the middle button is sometimes a bit flakey. some of the corded mice seem to be a bit sensitive on the buttons.
Bob