Trouble with Move & Copy Commands

I'm in need of some help. 75% of the time I use the "MOVE" or "COPY" command, the point of origin defaults to 0,0,0. If I slow down on my mouse clicks, everything is OK. If it did it all the time I could understand it but the faster I move, the worst it gets. It's extremely frustrating.

I'm running Autocad Mechanical 2007.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Tony

Reply to
Tony S

try replacing your mouse or changing the double cliktime.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

Thanks Bob. After posting, I was thinking the same thing. I have a Logitech MX700 cordless mouse and I've had it for 4-5 years. I think it's time for a change.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Tony S

I have a cordless microsoft mouse and the middle button is sometimes a bit flakey. some of the corded mice seem to be a bit sensitive on the buttons.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242