Spybotics and using the remote control unit with MindScript

Does anyone know if there is a example Mindscript program that shows how to use the Spybotics remote to start a program running and may stop the program too.
The remote has 5 buttons, four control the two motors, and one red button that doesn't appear to do anything. On top of the bot is a one power on/off button, and a progam start/stop button. I figure there should be a way to use the remote to do this same thing. I am hoping someone has a way to use that red button for starting the robot on a program that is downloaded to it (via the SDk2.5 software).
Thank you very much Earl