RF remote control

Hi, everybody. I need to build a 1ch (ON/OFF) remote control with RF. I know there are some modules for TX RX with 433.92Mhz, but how use them? Can someone help me? Have you got any schematic? Thanks Bye

Reply to
Citrosodina

By a wireless doorbell and modify that. They are far cheaper than buying modules. Go for the ones with digital code selection rather than DIP switches. They sell in the UK for under 20 GBP - a fraction of the cost of modules. Some of them are effectively two channel - they have a switch in the push which determines which tune is played, as well as the push button.

Repackaging the bell push electronics into a proper instrument case and ditto with the "receiver" and no one would know....

Reply to
Palindr☻me