Hornby Remote Control

Can anyone tell me when the Hornby radio (27MHz) remote control was
current, I refer to the X4667/8 combination. I cannot find any
reference to it in the Hornby paperasse.
Peter A
Monatrlot
Reply to
Peter Abraham
"Peter Abraham" wrote
It wasn't very clever and I think it's use is now restricted to some trainsets sold by the retail multiples (Toys R Us and the like).
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Cheers John -- The one which has come into my custody does work but by design is limited to 9V. This enables me to shunt light engines from a rather obscure site!
Reply to
Peter Abraham