Can You Beat the Experts from Georgia Tech?

The guys can answer any question! Inside the Black Box at 9:00AM has the answer at 866-356-0789 or 404-943-1620 ask them anything with
regard to science and they should be able to answer it. Two Georgia Tech Docs take on the world of science. And, it's fun and informative too! listen at radiosandysprings.com.
red raider wrote:

Is this restricted to the USA? ANY question? Like, "Why did you elect a chimp to the White House?" Oh. I see you qualified it "with regard to science". Shame.
On 16 Dec 2006 04:24:57 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

It's a shame that retards like you get to misuse the forum.
JoeBloe wrote:

Well your reply sure looks full of electrical content.
On 16 Dec 2006 10:09:48 -0800 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: | | JoeBloe wrote:
> [...]
Shocking, isn't it!