Converting Between Decimal Binary Hex & Octal?

Growing weary of manually converting between the Decimal, Binary, Hex, & Octal number bases I dusted off my old TI-83+ Calculator to see if that
ability was included in its bag of tricks. Unless I'm missing something I couldn't discover any such ability. What would be slick is a similar function that's available in the scientific view mode of the calculator in W9x, and XP Systems, but without having to lug around a computer.
What I'm after might require a program to be available with the TI Calculator?
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you.
Louis-- ********************************************* Remove the two fish in address to respond

By a cheap Casio that does the job.
You'll need to check model numbers, the one I use hasn't been made for years.
--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk

I don't know about TIs, but several HP models can do that. I have a 48GX that can. I am sure the new 48 and 49 series can also.
Charles Perry P.E.
Buy an HP. My HP 49g+ does the conversions. It sells for $149 from Walmart on the Internet.

Try: http://www.cut-the-knot.org/binary.shtml Right click and you can see the JavaSript source Code.
Or try: http://www.martindalecenter.com/Calculators4A_1_ACoi.html#ELEC-BASE for an assortment.

To those that are interested; I found software that did exactly what I desired at ticalc.org under the math program heading.
Louis-- ********************************************* Remove the two fish in address to respond
Louis Bybee wrote:

HP-16C
Also does bit shifting, masking, bitwise and/or/not/xor and stuff I can't even remember.