Decimal seperator

I have set my decimal separator to "," in my options so that all the dimensions in the drawings appear with this separator. When I insert a hole callout on my drawing sheet, I find the decimal separator to be "." Is there any means to get the decimal separator that I set for hole callouts?

Reply to
cnkk_kumar

My Seperator is consistent throughout hole callouts and dimensions.

What version of SolidWorks are you using? I am on 2006 SP0.

Cadguru

Reply to
cadguru

I am using Solidworks 2006 SP 1.0

Reply to
cnkk_kumar

Interesting. I am using SP.0 2006. I could run the Service pack and see if it acts like yours.

Cadguru

Reply to
cadguru

Take a look at Tools > Options > General > Use system separator for dimensions. Depending on the country / language your OS is installed with, it maybe defaulting to a system setting rather than the SW setting.

Reply to
matt