Metric dim problems

I'm having a problem detailing with metric dims. Had the same problem on my old computer and now it's happening on my new one with a fresh install.

With the precision of the drawing set to two decimal places, whenever I detail a feature that has a even metric value i.e. "10" I get a detail callout of 10 when I should be getting 10.00. This happens on hole callouts too. If I detail a feature that is 10.02, I get a callout of 10.02, like I should.

Without the trailing zero's it's messing with the tolerances I want to express and it looks bad too. I can't find any settings to get it to stop. Doesn't do it when detailing in inches. It's hard for me to believe this could be a bug.

Thanks for any help on this.

Jay

Reply to
Jay Guthrie

tools>options>document properties>detailing>dimensioning standard>trailing zeros, "show". i believe it's been like this for a while. :)

Reply to
kenneth b

Thanks Kenneth, that was it! Never noticed it before.

Jay

Reply to
Jay Guthrie