Charlotte SWUG meeting Wednesday, Feb 11th

The Charlotte SolidWorks User Group will meet Wednesday, February 11th, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Scott Equipment, 10800 Twin Lakes Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28269.

Main intersection in Charlotte is: I-77 and Harris Blvd (2 exits North of I-85) Exit on Harris Blvd. turn east Turn North (left) at the first light (Highway 21, Statesville Road). Turn East (Right) on Alexandria Road. Turn South (Right) on Twin Lakes Parkway. Scott Equipment is on the Left (make 2 quick left turns into the parking lot)

RSVP to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com, preferably by Tuesday, February

10th.

Pizza and drinks will be provided.

Matt "The Man" Lombard, regular denizen of this newsgroup, will be giving a presentation entitled "COMPLEX SHAPES & PARTS". The topic is guaranteed to keep you on the swoopy femine curve of the front of your seat.

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton WaterMark Design, LLC Charlotte, NC

Reply to
Sporkman