FWIW - Parker pneumatic fitting models available now

Found the following links on the Pro-E newsgroup. It looks like most if not all of Parker's fittings are available in IGES and STEP now (also Pro-E). Last time I looked (about 6 months ago) I had problems finding even enough 2D data to model such fittings from data sheets.

?FCD=PHC Cheers, 'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Parker models have been available for some of it's product lines for some time. The unfortunate part is you have to go through the interface to get a specific part, and if the configuration is not available, you get to start over.

I've modeled most of Parker's more useful tube fittings and adapters in a configuration based methodology. You pick the fitting/adapter style and then select the size after applying the smart mates. I'm still double checking them to make certain they mate okay, but most of them are good.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea