Sovremennyy Photo CD now available

Hello Everyone,

I am now offering a photo CD with 86 high resolution (2500 pixels across) photos of a Russian Sovremennyy class Guided Missile Destroyer, as well as photos of two other ships. The cost is 14.99 plus 2.00 s/h in the US, 3.00 s/h airmail anywhere else in the world. For more information on this CD, any of my other CD's or traditional photo sets of naval warships, please visit my online catalog index:

Thank you very much,

Cordially,

Kurt

Kurt Greiner

SeaPhoto Maritime Photography ...delete "net" to reply

- now taking online payments via Paypal

Learn about large scale r/c model warships- Warship Models Underway

Kurt Greiner

Bastard - just finished mine! :-)

Gordon.

Reply to