Downloadable Parts, Brass Fittings

Does anyone know of a company that manufactures brass fitting and has an online catalog where you can download parts?

Right now we are using Parker, but the time spent re-drawing the parts into solids is getting irritating to say the least.

I am surprised (frustrated) that Parker doesn't have this yet.

Thanks...

--Todd

Reply to
Todd

That IS surprising. I've been using their models for tube fittings for a couple years now.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

McMaster Carr has some on their site. Kinda hard to navigate though

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Dale,

Where did you download them from? McMaster-Carr?

--Todd

Reply to
Todd

Try Progressive Components.

Ken B.

Reply to
mold.dude

"Todd" wrote in news:bp0jeb$1icpb3$1@ID-

201522.news.uni-berlin.de:

Ugh. They redesigned the web site. It loads faster, anyway. Even if I can't find what I want on it. After poking around, the search tool found these:

?cmid=4206 There may be more if you go through the InPHorm rigamarole.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Dale,

Thanks for your help. I couldnt find anything I needed but I couldnt even find as much as you showed me earlier.

I wish I could search via Parker P/N but that would make too much sense. I have a Parker drawing in front of me, with a P/N, but their web site cant find it.

I did find some of the items I was looking for on Mcmaster's web site though.

--Todd

Reply to
Todd

You looking for pneumatic tube fittings? Swagelok has specs in Adobe Acrobat format, but no CAD models that I've been able to find. On their site

you do a progressively narrower search, specifying size and then type for each end of the fitting, but in the end there are no dimensions -- just a part number and links to Acrobat files. I've got the Acrobat file that gives basic dimensions for their pneumatic tube fittings . . . as far as they give dimensions (which isn't quite far enough). If you want the Acrobat file just email me. Be sure to remove/replace (as appropriate) the capitalized MUNGE info in the email address.

Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman

Have you tried cadregister.com or SPEC

Kman

Reply to
Kman

UPDATE

is a link that you can get to through
Under Products>CADmodels I think you have to sign up because you select a list of fittings that you need and they e-mail them to you. We just did this yesterday and it is looking promising. The way it is set up is kindof annoying and a bit clumsy to navigate but it is way better than drawing each fitting.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich