DDR3 SODIMM socket?

I need one of these:
http://tinyurl.com/lzvf2hw
It's a low-profile smd type DDR3 SODIMM socket for laptop use with those
little metal spring-release tabs.
I need one with 4 mm total height. All the ones I can find are 5-plus mm. I've seen 4 mm parts in manufacturer datasheets but can't find any US distributors.
And it needs to be standard orientation flavor (key right-of-center, relative to user's view when inserting the SODIMM).
That last point is glossed-over pretty easily by even product drawings: as far as I can determine these come in both orientations: the two types are identical except that the polarity key is right- or left-of center. I think the "standard" model is right-of-center key.
Mouser has only vertical orientation sockets (a la desktop motherboard). Digi-Key has the correct type but wrong key location (reverse style).
Sources?
Thanks.

Maybe the 4mm guys were 'lying', and re-fashioned their spec sheets.
Could you not get a set of those as a reference element?

I have one 4mm socket, removed from a mboard -- wrong "sex" (key located wrongly for my needs). Labeled
"DDR3 1.5V 4.0R" with logo "LCN"
http://www.lionconn.com.tw/
but I can find no distributors for this.

Probably cheaper to buy a dead version of the entire motherboard, and salvage one (or more) from that.
On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:59:05 -0700, DaveC wrote:

This might work: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/78194-0001/WM19149-ND/2046762
Digikey does not stock but they say minimum order is 1. Standard package is 16 so you might have to buy 16. I have ordered different non-stock connectors from Digikey with no problems. Wanted 10 for a special project. Got it in 3 weeks.
--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

That does look good.
It's now obsoleted by Molex but Digi-Key crossed it to this TE part:
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/2-2013022-2/A111119CT-ND/4142503
and it will work for me.
Thanks for the pointer.
Have a great weekend.