Delco radio mod

I have a Buick Reatta and love high quality sound. My issue is one that may people face while tring to keep a factory radio and improving sound. Any way
I want to find some one that is capable of getting rid of the bass roll off of my factory radio brain. I do not care how it is done. Maybe remove the factory amp and replace it with a decent aftermarket or just disable the bass roll off. I just want to keep the treble and bass controls.
Anybody here willing to take on the project? I do have the delco prints for the radio.
screatta wrote:

It would be good if you would learn why MULTI-POSTING on Usenet is a BAD idea and what the PREFERED technique is: http://www.google.com/search?q che:qHhBKJ-sXKYJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-post+adequately.answered+corrected+with.commas+individually+Disclaimers+*-*-*-marked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line
(Actually, the BEST technique is to choose ONE group where your query is apt and post ONLY TO THAT **ONE** GROUP.)

may
way
off
bass
for
Keeping the stock radio in the dash will help maintain the classic cars value.
Replace deteriorated speakers as needed.