ELECTRICITY

ELECTRICITY Electrical engineers design the circuitry and equipment that distribute power throughout a building, a task that, like the job of the production crew for a play, is behind the scenes and not something on most people's minds. at

yared22311

" "Voltage is the power you're getting. Amps is how much power the equipment draws," says Russell Simpkins, electrical department head for Strickler Associates Ltd., a consulting engineering firm in Fairfax City."

God I hope that's a miss quote! If not, I'd fire him.

" "Anything that consumes electricity, we call it load," says Mr. Kim, who holds a doctorate in electrical engineering."

Wow, let the light of academia shine!

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne

My missus consumes my load nightly...but she aint electric.

Ted Rubberford..

---------------------- The Man In The Rubber Wrestling Suit.

Reply to
Teddy Rubberford