Electrostatic field

Hi, As you know there is an electrical field around each electrostatic charge. I know how to create an electrostatic field. But I have problem
by creating a "variable electrostatic field". Can you give me a guide?
Thanks in Advance
On 25 Dec 2006 23:33:05 -0800 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
| As you know there is an electrical field around each electrostatic | charge. I know how to create an electrostatic field. But I have problem | by creating a "variable electrostatic field". Can you give me a guide?
Electrostatic fields vary by distances from charge. That's already part of it, so you more likely are asking for a field that varies in time? In that case, you have to vary the voltage.