FA:GREENLEE 1818 CONDUIT BENDER - 1/2" thru 2"

I have a Greenlee 1818 conduit bender up for auction on Ebay.

Most people ship via freight, but I am shipping in 3 UPS ground shipments which should save the winning bidder up to $300 on shipping. It was previously used by the electrical shop at the University of WI. Most of their large jobs are contracted out so they no longer had a need for this bender.

Thanks, John @ Eauclaireauctions

Reply to
google