Gauge 3, 2 1/2 "

Is there much around at this gauge, my interest is in narrow gauge having recently disposed of all my 16mm stuff as being too small?

Reply to
Gareth's Downstairs Computer

What are you after? Gauge 3 on 2 1/2" gauge track will not be narrow gauge.

Gauge 3 using 2 1/2" gauge track is usually models of std gauge prototypes modeled to scales that are roughly 1/2" to the foot although others use 13.5mm. There has been quite a revival in recent years and some equipment is commercially available one maker here

There is also the gauge 3 society
and a forum

If your interest is in narrow gauge prototypes running on 2 1/2" gauge track then your needs might be better covered by looking at the

2 1/2" gauge association which has wider remit than just gauge 3.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg