Gauge 3, 2 1/2 "

Is there much around at this gauge, my interest is in narrow gauge having recently disposed of all my 16mm stuff as being too small?

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 19:12:13 +0100, Gareth's Downstairs Computer

What are you after? Gauge 3 on 2 1/2" gauge track will not be narrow gauge.
Gauge 3 using 2 1/2" gauge track is usually models of std gauge prototypes modeled to scales that are roughly 1/2" to the foot although others use 13.5mm. There has been quite a revival in recent years and some equipment is commercially available one maker here http://www.kingscalelivesteam.co.uk/gauge3.php There is also the gauge 3 society http://www.gauge3.org.uk/about-gauge-3 and a forum http://g3forum.org.uk/
If your interest is in narrow gauge prototypes running on 2 1/2" gauge track then your needs might be better covered by looking at the 2 1/2" gauge association which has wider remit than just gauge 3. http://www.n25ga.org/
G.Harman