foward & reverse switching on dc drive gear motor assy.

Hi, I need some help, I hope I can explain the problem correctly. We have, ac/dc control box, with a switch for off and on. The gear motor
runs fine this way but will only go in one direction, however if you switch the motor leads ////////black white the motor will reverse direction, which is what we want. We bough a foot pedal switch, with (2) pedals which we want to hook up to switch direction of the motor at will. The problem is the switches have NO NC C on each switch and I can't figure out how to make it all work. I need on, off, foward, reverse. Please advise if this is the right switch or do I need another with more connections. Thanks for the help, Jim Birdsong
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:00:54 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Look at the Furnas drum switches, made for the purpose
Sell: China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.
Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL: http://www.zwgearbox.com/ Contact: Anny Liu Tel?+86-755-27322652 Fax?+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao?an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China