static var compensator

I need to know about installation cost and technical information for static var compensator. Can anyone tell me from where I can gt these
informations
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Google "power factor correction". I didn't read all 899,000 hits, but I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
--
Benjamin D Miller, PE
www.bmillerengineering.com

As a PE, you should have informed the OP that you require a license in order to practice electrical engineering.
Bill
Salmon Egg wrote:

It sounded like this was more of a research query, as opposed to actual design. However, you are 100% correct. If he is designing the system, he must be licensed!
--
Benjamin D Miller, PE
www.bmillerengineering.com
In article
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Get something like the Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers and read the pertinent sections. If did not learn the subject in school or are not capable of learning from the handbook, you are in over your head. Aside from being dangerous to the Public, you will probably be committing a crime in most US jurisdictions.
Bill