Free power from hi-V power lines?

I've never seen an F40 glow under a Utilites Company Power Line, an RF/UHF Transmitter, Yes.
Before I Tap into your Creative side I don't want to distract you,
Focus, Perhaps.
I've been slightly busy with this type web interface for some yrs now, for a couch potato unit it's been good to me & comfy research & compliance.
Well: I found a website of some guys Claiming enough power to get a small apartment going at regular Household Current from Fields Right in Front of Our Noses, Legally.
In Theory it is Very Feasible. we all know this deep inside.
Electric Freedom
I bet Power Brokers and Engineers everywhere are Highly interested if not out right concerned. [reversed the polarity]
From Basic Scratch the equation E=MC² and the Spectrum of Radio Transmitted Power through Frequencies that make our Stereos, Television, HandHelds etc, work start from an intake of AC Current level Electric Energy, then it's Transformed, Stepped Up, Processed & Injected Electronically <~> Converted into Radio Frequency Energy & Transmitted in Waveforms that our Home Recievers collect and convert Back to Sound and Video, etc.... these guys are working on Why Not go the whole distance and convert it to back to AC and Plug into our Breaker Panels as the Original Electric Source Signal. quashing the audio & video other signals together with unknown Device Y & Circuit X. being Researched .
that's one approach the Optimal Configuration is to pick up All Stray Energy Forms from our environment with this Fantastic Circuitry & Walla Look Pa' No Cables coming in.
Since Energy is Not lost but Converted Theoretically this is something I could not Refute & I'd Like to work on instead.
Rather than Molest & Load Down the Power Companies precious Magnetic Fields (probably contained & repressed inward the cables with grid shielding & technology for your grandchildrens sake) they've been Generous enough with a well know Middle G-Man in Housing.
I lost the URL but if you think we can do it, or have a link to those magnificent thinkers., drop some lines here.
Though more an Electronic Engineering Topic at this Stage it behooves you to come online with your Mentation on the subject matter., after all we might enjoy wiring up all our homes with one someday. maybe they resurface.
perhaps like the small 10yr plutonium generators out there. but more intrinsic & smaller.
hoping theres a break though in Component Mfrg. & Design that would excite The Open Field Currents continuously refreshing a Plosh DC Supply with relatively cheap components in the works as in a common DC-AC Power inverted with a PLL to handle the Intake Waves of Energy into a Step Up Array Powerful enough to Power Up a Small City Apartment with related appliances.
Even sound could be factored in.I'd get extra wattage saying What the f_ck are we waiting for ? Out Load round the collectors. think highly sensitive.
Then think ....
The Judges would be " Hunnnh " not me. };-)
Add pictures here
βœ–
how about this for a free power source:
all cars with sound systems over 100 watts per ch must install a device on the roof which collects the pressure diferantial and converts it to storable power.
Add pictures here
βœ–
says...

Otherwise affix a coil (submersed in a magnetic field, note) to my front picture window, and sifer of the juice. Run the juice to a solonoid affixed to the trigger of a rail gun loaded with 37 pounds of fresh and unseasoned horse manure aimed at the rascal's vehicle.
Northwest
Add pictures here
βœ–

on
storable
careful, they might have WMD countermeasures installed (weapons of manure detection)
Add pictures here
βœ–
says...

:)
Add pictures here
βœ–
I thought about that happening:
United States vs Boys ..... ??????????
And my folk still think it's a good idea I don't have a car parked up front.
For now I draw a line with The Flux Capacitor };-X
we go a long way., Recall that Cute Indigenous Cartoon Character we all enjoyed so much ~>
(could post jpg here)
BABOOM !!!
wattamouƒ hannh
Add pictures here
βœ–
Slight problem - the signals you receive are, at most, in the micro to milliwatt range. The fact that you can hear something on your radio, or see something on the TV is due to the various amplifier stages, etc, which are powered by the 60Hz supply. Test it- tune your TV to a station- then pull the plug.
--
Don Kelly
snipped-for-privacy@peeshaw.ca

You know, it might be easier to get one of those window antennas and download 7Hz dc power free from the ionosphere. At least until the Repository is online.
βœ–
That's another kind of energy creature,
You think it'll take to domestic life easier than the other ones., with out having it's Mom & Pop zapping around the Metal City Window Frames that is.
Heyyyyyy ' maybe I can use em for collector/bias grounding on my non excisting device; Worse Case scenario, all the neighbors will move out mysteriously so I can UnPhreak them to power the entire 10 unit Bldg. maybe I should just move first };-)
I'd lke to get my hands on more gizmos and gadgets, like a peltier device for starts..... muscle wire & rare earth naaaah, not in here. maybe the toy factory.
Add pictures here
βœ–
A Great Post !
we'll configure something out.
What have you else discovered from the Overhead System, and
What's Your Status on it so far ?
Add pictures here
βœ–