Help Needed - Bioengineering Doctoral Degree Logo

Dear Fellows,

I am currently working on a logo for a doctorate program in bioengineering at a University in Southamerica.

If you were so kind as to review the logo in the attached link and provide your feedback, I would be forever grateful. We are trying to determine how does the logo resonate with our potential audience.

Regards,

Marcela

Reply to
marcela.leon.iannini

It's pretty and stands out, but I don't know the significance of the sphere shape (is it a global or drop of fluid?), and the squiggly line beneath the sphere has no meaning to me.... oh, wait...now I get it...it's a upturned palm. Didn't see it at first.

Is someone bouncing the sphere in the palm of their hand? Turn it upside down and they are bouncing it like a basketball.

I guess it didn't have the intended impact on me.

Reply to
Freelance Embedded Systems Engineer

Thanks for your reply. It is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
marcela.leon.iannini

Nice looking. But you might want to consider its appearance when printed in a smaller size, monochrome, etc.

If its used as a logo on a letterhead, the details in the globe will not be visible. You might want to develop a low resolution version as well.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Thanks Paul. We'll definitely take that into consideration.

Reply to
marcela.leon.iannini