help needed

I'm trying to draw an electrical assembly but I'm not sure how to connect the wires between the 2 potentiometers I have. Once in an assembly I can't do a sketch or 3d sketch and sweep it. ?

please help....

Mike

Reply to
Mike

You can make an incontext part and make the 3D splines and sweeps in the part.

matt

"Mike" wrote in news:iS1bc.17271$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
matt

Make sure you create a new part and you are in part edit mode while in the assembly to do your 3D sketch and profile.

Reply to
Robin