Re: Drawing file size-need performance tips

Also try adjusting your Image Quality settings this will affect your performance. FYI the more sheets you get the slower things will be. SW hasn't quite gotten the multiple sheet drawing thing down yet. =(

Corey

(BTW I have a model of a casting, nothing too special like an engine or anything, relatively simple but It is on 3 sheets with a bunch of section cuts and man it got bogged down. Though recently I did a small assembly with just tubing and sheetmetal and had 5 sheets no sections and it didn't seem to do too bad.)

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Try ecosqueeze from ecocom.com. If yo never used it you'll see a good file size reduction. Same as unfrag from microsoft.

Reply to
Robin