help with master's exam

Can someone help me with the type of equations i can expect on the master electrician's exam?

Reply to
Jeff Warren III

I'm not sure what that test would include... but it might include Coulomb's Law and Gauss' Law

Reply to
CrimsonSabre

Try my Journeyman electrician course at electrician.com Or try the free electrician review course. These courses have similar questions to the masters questions prepared by National Testing Institutes with the exception that the masters' tests have more load calculations as given in the NEC in Annex D, examples. However, if your test is locally prepared by a local jurisdiction it may have much more on it including business law, worker's comp rules, and OSHA rules.

Reply to
Gerald Newton

in article L94yb.19487$Ac3.9443@lakeread01, Jeff Warren III at mrelectric snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote on 11/29/03 8:51 AM:

V = Z I