How do you cover a punch-out so it meets code?

They sell knockout seals at the home depot as long as this is not a 3R weatherproof box

Reply to
Greg

| Yea it's a 3R, is there somewhere else I can buy one? | | Greg wrote: | |> They sell knockout seals at the home depot as long as this is not a 3R |> weatherproof box

Are you going to be installing it outside or inside?

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

Gaaketed KO seals

--s falke

Reply to
s falke

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

I have seen guys use a male adapter with a plug in it. The real problem with regular a snap in KO seal in a 3R is that they are not corrosion protected.

Reply to
Greg

Someone named Michael Shaffer Proclaimed on Mon, 17 May 2004 18:50:30 -0400,

price. dumbass

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

How much is the original box to replace?

| $10.81 ouch | | s falke wrote: | |> "Michael Shaffer" wrote... |> |>>Yea it's a 3R, is there somewhere else I can buy one? |>>

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

I punched a 1" and 1/2" punchout out and I'm going to use the hub instead.. Is there a blank or something you can buy to fill the punchout holes?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

's.going.to.go.where.that.black.cable.is,.I.dont.think.much.water.getsin.there.

Damn.space.bar.isn't.work> How much is the original box to replace?

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

Damn, I just found one that went for $10 on ebay