How do you cover a punch-out so it meets code?

They sell knockout seals at the home depot as long as this is not a 3R weatherproof box
Reply to
Greg
| Yea it's a 3R, is there somewhere else I can buy one? | | Greg wrote: | |> They sell knockout seals at the home depot as long as this is not a 3R |> weatherproof box
Are you going to be installing it outside or inside?
Reply to
phil-news-nospam
Outside
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
Gaaketed KO seals
--s falke
Reply to
s falke
Cool
s falke wrote:
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
$10.81 ouch
s falke wrote:
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
I have seen guys use a male adapter with a plug in it. The real problem with regular a snap in KO seal in a 3R is that they are not corrosion protected.
Reply to
Greg
Someone named Michael Shaffer Proclaimed on Mon, 17 May 2004 18:50:30 -0400,
price. dumbass
Reply to
G. Morgan
Yes, you are.
G. Morgan wrote:
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
How much is the original box to replace?
| $10.81 ouch | | s falke wrote: | |> "Michael Shaffer" wrote... |> |>>Yea it's a 3R, is there somewhere else I can buy one? |>> |>>Greg wrote: |>> |>> |>>>They sell knockout seals at the home depot as long as this is not a 3R |>>>weatherproof box |> |> |> |>
Reply to
phil-news-nospam
I punched a 1" and 1/2" punchout out and I'm going to use the hub
instead.. Is there a blank or something you can buy to fill the punchout
holes?
Thanks
Mike
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
Yea it's a 3R, is there somewhere else I can buy one?
Greg wrote:
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
's.going.to.go.where.that.black.cable.is,.I.dont.think.much.water.getsin.there.
Damn.space.bar.isn't.working.arg..
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
$50.. I'm going to ask our local inspector if it's ok to use the bottom holes instead of the hub. I think it will be.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
Damn, I just found one that went for $10 on ebay
I paid $88 shipped from mcmaster.com