How to locate the distributors of relay, relay socket, and switches?

Hello all,
My name is Tony Chiu. My company Xiamen Hongfa Sales Co., Ltd is a manufacturer and exporter of relay, relay socket, push button switch,
rocker switches. We've gained great sucess in China and planning to expend our business worldwidely. Anyone can give me some ideas as how to locate the distributors or agents?
Nice day!