I'm serious!!

You are in some serious denial. I strongly suggest you have a look at what has been written in misc.legal. In a few days, I'll
show you some more stuff. But the suggestions are there for your defense. I advise you have a look before it's too late
On Mar 1, 6:17pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie

A Google of your handle turns up some interesting information. So does a look at your posting history. Did you mean to post this here, and if you did, who are you talking to?

He is likely a butt buddy of proteus or RoyTard. All they know how to make are stupid posts.
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:54:08 -0800 (PST), Guillaume Ier de Normandie

I don't do stupid blogtard crap.
Aren't you sorry you asked?
Bart! wrote:

What did I ask, you top posting Usenet retard?
I'm seriouser.
On Mar 1, 5:17pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie

what the hell does this have to do with native issues and discussion? and who cares about this here?