I'm serious!!

You are in some serious denial. I strongly suggest you have a look at what has been written in misc.legal. In a few days, I'll show you some more stuff. But the suggestions are there for your defense. I advise you have a look before it's too late

Reply to
Guillaume Ier de Normandie

A Google of your handle turns up some interesting information. So does a look at your posting history. Did you mean to post this here, and if you did, who are you talking to?

Reply to
Hope

He is likely a butt buddy of proteus or RoyTard. All they know how to make are stupid posts.

Reply to
Bart!

I'm seriouser.

Reply to
Frog Britches

I don't do stupid blogtard crap.

Reply to
Bart!

what the hell does this have to do with native issues and discussion? and who cares about this here?

Reply to
nrunningwolf

Reply to
Murray

What did I ask, you top posting Usenet retard?

Reply to
Bart!