IC amp source?

Can't find a supplier for CD2025 for single quantities.
Is there a substitute?
Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@NOTyahoo.com says...

Are you building something?
I do have a large amount of LM377 (stereo chip), ULN2274 and ULN2278 (stereo chip),
I also have some LM380's but those are single channel types..
all 2 watt units.
If you're looking for a drop in replacement than these won't do it, the pins are not in the same order.
Jamie
On 8/13/14, 1:08 AM, Mike Cook wrote:

Hi Mike. I saw some on Ebay. Most looked like knockoffs. One said they were pulled from old cards. ChesterW