IC amp source?

Can't find a supplier for CD2025 for single quantities.

Is there a substitute?

Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Cook

Are you building something?

I do have a large amount of LM377 (stereo chip), ULN2274 and ULN2278 (stereo chip),

I also have some LM380's but those are single channel types..

all 2 watt units.

If you're looking for a drop in replacement than these won't do it, the pins are not in the same order.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Hi Mike. I saw some on Ebay. Most looked like knockoffs. One said they were pulled from old cards. ChesterW

Reply to
ChesterW