How do I fit a big power system in the DIgSILENT Power Factory's Graphic Window?

Hi there. I learning how to use DIgSILENT Power Factory 14.1 to do my thesi s of my specialization in power systems. I have already done load flows of a 16 bus power system. I need to draw a 24 bus power system but I don't kno w how to fit this big system in the small graphic window. I could draw a 16 bus system but I need more space for de 24 bus system of my thesis. Con an yone please help me on this matter? What is the command to enlarge the grap hic window? Thanking you in advance for your attention, I remain, sincerely , Carlos V. Dominguez from Caracas Venezuela.

Reply to
carlosdominguez602

since DigSilent apparently can solve up to 100,000 bus systems -your thesis problem may be what is involved in solving a load flow problem-as opposed to a canned program. On the other hand, it may be that one can show a display that can be expanded to show detail in any part of interest-- So, is your problem understanding load flow analysis or the display of results? What are you trying to learn and show in your thesis?

Reply to
Don Kelly

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 5:04:01 AM UTC+2, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrot e:

sis of my specialization in power systems. I have already done load flows o f a 16 bus power system. I need to draw a 24 bus power system but I don't k now how to fit this big system in the small graphic window. I could draw a

16 bus system but I need more space for de 24 bus system of my thesis. Con anyone please help me on this matter? What is the command to enlarge the gr aphic window? Thanking you in advance for your attention, I remain, sincere ly, Carlos V. Dominguez from Caracas Venezuela.

Hi mate, you've probably found an answer already but since nobody answered you corectly, and someone will surely search for this in the future (like i did), i found the answer myself and will post it here for future generatio ns.

You just need to select View-->Drawing format--> choose any format that fit s your needs A (0,1,2,3,4) and others. I, myself, needed A0.

I hope this helps. Greetings!

Reply to
cubicnikola