Is My Lamp Grounded?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 06:30:04 +0100, "Airy R. Bean" Gave us:

The post is not FOR YOU, you dumb f*ck!

If it to be archived and *there* to help others in the future, it needs to have the right form, and the relative material needs to be quoted!

Not everyone has access to ALL the posts involved, you totally retarded twits need to READ THE PROTOCOLS!

THE POSTS ARE NOT FOR YOU!!! You stooopid retards!

Reply to
DarkMatter

Why do you do that???

Reply to
indago

Reply to
Ross Mac

Because I believe in treating everyone with respect. It is my considered opinion that most of the posts here that have nothing to do with electrical engineering are a direct result of the common practice of paying attention to bad behavior. If the bad behavior resulted in no response, the person behaving badly would move on to some other newsgroup.

Reply to
Guy Macon

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:05:49 GMT, indago Gave us:

Because I only jumped on his ass once, then I backed off. Some of you idiots need the schmack down, however. So, you get it.

Pretty simple shit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:17:36 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

No, dipshit... look a little closer at the post I responded to. It was a troll. 100% Dig? The guy (JohanLexington) provided NO help at all. The fact that he top posted is just more evidence that the retards are growing in number, and I threw that in, but the main crux of the brow beating was the fact that he supplied NO answer whatsoever to the query given by the original poster. Yes, the retarded twit is also a top poster... Oh boy... Knock another twenty points off the IQ.

So, that makes you a goddamned retard for not even reading the thread which you interlope your lame ass into.

If you retards would take a LITTLE more time, and actually read the posts you jack off at the mouth about, you MIGHT get yerselves some clues!

Actually, you retarded twit, there are hundreds of ways to troll. For you not to have that knowledge proves that your assessments have no validity.

Don't use the stuff, retard boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:33:36 +0000, Guy Macon Gave us:

Well, Guy, the problem with that is that teaching ANYONE anything is seemingly difficult here. Not only can we not teach the top posters why they should refrain from it, we have a hard time teaching those that do know how to follow protocols to refrain from responding to the idiots that do top post with ANY other response than "Please learn to refrain from top posting." Which, btw, is how I always start out when informing one of these idiots about it.

Problem is, now the retarded twits do it intentionally. They do not realize that Usenet is not some lame chat room message board.

The posts are supposed to be discernable by ANY reader, WITHOUT a requisite of backtracking older posts to get the entire message.

With that in mind, the only way to properly structure a response would be such that it appears chronologically as one would read down a page. If they are too lazy to know exactly where in a subsequent post to find the new data, and scroll to it, they are too stupid for usenet.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Usenet is USE net, not STORE net. Some postings are indeed very lame. Probably THIS is MY most lame posting ever; I should know better.

Reply to
Phil Munro

Sing this to "The Beverly Hillbillies Theme".. Grab a banjo and sing along DarkMatter!

There once was a Tard Boy and his name was DarkMatter.. He wore a rubber helmet and posted round in here.. And then one day he was being pretty rude.. Then the newsgroups told him to "get a life dude"!... Troll that is, skippy whipper, pencil neck geek!

The first thing you know he says he's an engineer.. His folks finally said "move away from here". So he loaded up his helmet and his new set of knee pads. And flew to San Diego where he became frustrated.. Rubber helmet, knee pads, ball gag!

And now it's time to say goodbye to Tard Boy and his fits. This tube steak parasite will have to finally give it up.. He's whinin' bout top postin' cuz' he "does not have a life"... If he'd drop his little skippy, he just might find a wife..

Shot to the Head! Noose round' the neck! Whatever it takes! You all go away now Tard Boy, ya hear?

Reply to
Ross Mac

Yeah, like he treats most everybody he comes in contact with!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Don Quixote is sure on a quest here!

Reply to
Ross Mac

It's amusing how you only responded to the one rip....how about the other...I suppose they are all trolls too huh? DarkMatter sits before his computer with a "holo" onboard.....you are truly pitiful!

Reply to
Ross Mac

reason

Reply to
Ross Mac

That's not what your posts over at alt.drugs.pot claim ..... You proclaim yourself as an expert.....hit the bong and post again!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:28:25 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Make that more retarded baby bullshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:32:13 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You're a goddamned retard. Quote the post, dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Yep, bottom posters do get silly and agressive - Nasty and rude too!

But it does provide some light entertainment between the serious postings.

Dave

DarkMatter wrote:

Reply to
Dave Holford

Zathera,

I have read a number of your posts offering advice to others connected with serious electrical safety issues. My suggestion is that you get off crack or whatever mind enhancing drugs you are using. If it is not drugs then you need to complete high school.

Regards,

John Phillips

Reply to
John Phillips