Lenze

has any one had experience with the Lenze 8200 inverter? I need to know what the symbol is the goes between terminal 62 and earth, it is simply a circle
with an arrow through it? it is not a symbol I am familar with and I cant find any referece to it in any text book? many thanks. David

For a meter connection. Could be 4-20ma or a frequency output.
Kirk Johnson "Stretching it wide since '75"

Check out the international symbols. If the arrow is pointing down, and the symbol is yellow or red, it's telling you to never connect them together, as in, 62 might be neutral, which isn't to be earthed at that point; only in the breaker box.. If it's pointing up, it may be an adjustment of some sort and won't be red or yellow, or it may be for an an input control, even. Time to check with the company..
Thanks for all that, as they connect to an alalogue output I guess that is is some form of monitoring such as mentioned a meter, however as everything works with out it I guess I need not worry, but thanks for you help. David