modifying dimensions autocad lt2000i

Hello All, I am trying to dimension (diameter) a circle, where bye the dimension text is placed outside the circle but is attached with a leader.

No problems if I just wish to have a dimension linked with a leader or if I wish to also have arrow heads which touch the outside of the circle (pointing in) but what if I want these arrow heads inside pointing out?

I have tried using a custom arrow head and having it inverted this works except for that a short line continues out of the circle by a couple of mm after end of arrow head.

Any ideas how to get so do not get this line.

Thanks

Richard Fox

Reply to
Richard Fox