looking for a bulb

I've searched many sites, and I'm looking for a light bulb that meets certain specs, I'm hoping somebody here can help me find it.

I'm looking for an LED bulb that fits ordinary (United States) fixtures (A-19) and is the same size and shape as a regular bulb, but is 100 Watt equivalent in brightness, or near (+/- 10 Watt equivalence is ok), and then bonus if it is 5000k or 6500k in color, but not required. Finally the biggie, affordable.

Hopefully such a thing exists, but maybe not. Anyone know of such a thing?

Thanks

Reply to
Anthony

The 100 W eq. is becoming available and the price is dropping. Check this:

and look at GE.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Hmm, sounds promising. I see it's a little early, the bulbs are not quite widely available yet, but maybe in a year. I can deal with $20 each, but of course I'd like less.

Reply to
Anthony