Making precision PCBs with Sharpie and 3D printer

wrote:

We had one of those PCB milling machines. We got it free and it wasn't worth it.
--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement

Ditto that. We had one at my PPoE. I think it was used once. We have one at my CPoE, as well. I don't think it's been used in the five years I've been there, though its supply of copper clad has come in handy.