Thom Hartmann Takes Down a Gun Nut!

"Fear combined with paranoia and the insecurity of one's self are the reasons most gun owners have guns. Most would never admit that though."

Thom Hartmann Takes Down a Gun Nut!

    *
Reply to
NUoBO?? M°i°g°h°t°y ? W°a°n°n° a°b°e ??lheiP

news:oSMVx.74933$ snipped-for-privacy@fx02.am...

"Fear combined with paranoia and the insecurity of one's self are the reasons most gun owners have guns. Most would never admit that though."

Thom Hartmann Takes Down a Gun Nut!

    *

####

How big is your mom's penis, and do you still suckle it at night for nourishment?

Reply to
lemmykilmister

"Fear of guns, paranoia, and an irrational fear of having to be responsible for oneself is the reason most gun-grabbers are against anyone having guns. They spend too much time thinking about the penises of gun owners, too. They would never admit that, though."

-Klaus

"Disarm the gun loons and there will be peace on earth." -Wannabe, 10/20/2015

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 2015-10-21 15:35:

You obsession with guns is indicative of your inferior complex as a result of small penis. I suggest you look up the word "compensation" in a dictionary, Klausie.

Reply to
aCaQo?? M°i°g°h°t°y ? W°a°n°n° a°b°e ??RoWKK

news:YcSVx.71884$ snipped-for-privacy@fx03.am:

Your obsession with other men's penes is an indication of your... well, sickness. Never fear, help is available. You can start with these--

Seek help.

Reply to
max headroom

I suggest posting your email so I can send you a photo of my penis so you can stop talking about it and jack off to it like you want to.

Deal?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 2015-10-21 19:32:

Judging from your obsession with guns, your dick must be microscopic.

Have you looked up the word "compensation" yet, Klausie?

Reply to
gRDaI?? M°i°g°h°t°y ? W°a°n°n° a°b°e ??smZqI

Judging from your obsession with penises, you must be a child-molester. Have you thought about turning yourself in before you ruin more lives?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude