micro-water power generation

q2. for a small volume of flow of river, how can "micro-water generator" be implement? I have searching for glue? I understand the use of "injection type" and "cups".

thanks.

Reply to
LPC2106

I was at a bar the other night that had implemented "micro-water power generation" in all three urinals! They had these little water wheels built on top of the drain filters and if you aimed it JUST RIGHT, you could create this amazing renewable energy source for the duration of your "event".

Totally fascinated with this technology, four of us kept ordering more English pub ales to refresh our sources.....

After several returns for more research, our skills improved, markedly! We had all THREE water wheels whirring away on our last experiment!

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH! Kirk Out.....

Reply to
Larry W4CSC

Yeah, but can you keep up with these guys? (4 mb video, very funny)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE_THIS

Wayne, you've made my day. I'm sending this URL to my distribution lists....hee hee.....

The German translation is funny also...(c;

Thanks!

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH! Kirk Out.....

Reply to
Larry W4CSC

Wayne, have you ever been to

Go take a tour....very funny.

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH! Kirk Out.....

Reply to
Larry W4CSC

Yup. Plus I have a whole box of import power-tool manuals I can read if Usenet ever gets too serious. ;-)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE_THIS

We have a comedy club around here. One of the best guys they ever had was a guy that came on stage dressed like a TV preacher. His first words were:

"A reading from the book of Microsoft......."

By the time we left many in the audience had laughed so hard they lost their voices. My throat actually hurt as did my stomach. And, all he did was read hilarious excerpts from various instruction manuals from almost every conceivable consumer product.

I wonder if my boy Wally on the Dilbert comic strip wrote any of them. Wally is my hero!.....(c;

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH! Kirk Out.....

Reply to
Larry W4CSC

I posted this for you on my website, its fun to read:

Art.

Reply to
art