Microcontrollers

Hi,

Anyone know of a good information source on the internet for programming either a PIC or Basic microcontroller?

Thanks

Reply to
greg.smith

You could try this, like I did:

Here's a site that's sort of dying:
Here's the hub of the PIC Micro Webring:
By the way, asking questions like this without doing a Google search first is considered a major faux pas on some news groups. You'll usually get a DAGS answer on one of them.

I did the search for you because I had the time and was a little curious, I'm usually not this nice. ;-)

ARM

Reply to
Alan McClure

Try the following link.