Mr.Reay's underwear.

I observe yet again, that Mr.Reay has taken such a pounding in recent months because of the crap that comes from his alimentary canal and appears in this NG that he has lost all confidence, and invented the sock puppet, "Chimera" to hide behind. He desperately needed technical support and had none.

An examination of the context and behaviour of "Chimera" confirms that she is the skid-marks of Mr.Reay's underwear.

> I've Emailed Chimera so I'm sure he will be along in comp.dsp to check you > > latest postings there. > Can you ask him to Email me again- I know have the reference he was after > but I deleted his request in error.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean