Once In A While

HI All: I've been working on circuits of the Household and Commercial type for over 30 years, others in Theory Only., Lights almost come back on by my mear presence };-)

It's so cool to be able to share here with Others., I studied Physics & Electronics and I'm a Self made Electrical Electronic Technician. well almost self made.

My First encounter with " The Stuff" was with a Little Battery Powered Clip-on Light from the Sixties Worlds Fair, if you were around ou might remember them.... when I was eight y/o my Dad [an Eng.] saw me wire up the little gadget to an AC plug after the Battery wore out, all I knew was It needed some Electricity:-) with a Big Smile on his face, I found out why when the bulb blew and then he explained DC & AC to me, that it's just Different Electricity :-) then came voltages and the need to study it properly at the proper age. I'm a fast learner when it came to "The Stuff" otherwise I'm just as Dumb as Plums., if you know what I mean.

I am currently involved in the field Freelancing about & doing Commercial Energy Efficient Lighting with a friend while taking an Online Refresher and may go for my License or if it's more Fun, Safe & Profitable return to The Alma Mater for a Greater Degree of Electric Fever... maybe I'll get help deciding here....

Does, Why Spoil the Innocent Brats Views Still Apply? hahaha I've got dozens of low voltage bulbs around now, lots of tools different related tester and Experiences to Share & Help out here .... My HPD/NYC BLdg. Mgrs. Certificate doesn't hurt either.

{The Title} I'll stop by to discuss mutual problems of the Electrical Kind.... Happy Holidays Thanks for being Here !

Cordially; your friendly neighborhood Electrician, Just kidding...

At Your Service: Roy Quijano E.E.Technician

Oh If I should be of use [E=3DMC=B2] n not around you can Email an alert to a post at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net I'll keep you in mind & respond as well.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Roy Q.T. schrieb am 31 Dez 2004:

No need for html-tags. this is usenet

Reply to
Walter Loos

Thanks !

I'm not too good with neatness right now either., too much, too little hardware, tools & devices needing to keep track of.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.