One-Shot timer

Hi, I am on the lookout for a pre-built one-shot timer that will accept a

1ms trigger pulse and output a 100ms pulse (or greater). It must also operate between -20degC and 70degC. The thing that eliminates most products I have seen is that it can't have relay inputs\outputs as the input will be frequently used (and relays wear out usually around the 100000 mark).

I have had a look at quite a few companies products and they don't quite seem to fit the bill. Does anyone know of any? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Marc

Reply to
m.westacott