Open ground for a washing machine - quick fix ?

Long Ranger avait crit le 2007-11-15 :

I'm a computer consultant and if I told you what I saw in the last year in my customers PC's I could go on for a few DAYS..
But nothing would be related to my original post..
Thanks anyway !

Really, you have seen "hair-brained things done by qualified electricians." Isn't that a contradiciton?
In article <23cbb321-4541-4344-95e4-744112a069f6

Apparently not.
--
Keith

In article

Not at all.
All it means is they've done the right courses, passed the exams and got the bits of paper. It doesn't they're not still idiots.
There are plenty of idiots driving round on the roads but they've all got their licenses to prove they're "qualified"
--
Stuart Winsor

From is valid but subject to change without notice if it gets spammed.