Open ground for a washing machine - quick fix ?

You don't think signing off with "QED" is a bit obscure? It is obscure enough that I haven't seen it used in many (40?) years, and never on a newsgroup. But I'm sure it makes you feel real bright. You call me names, and pratter on like an adolescent, but you can't refute a thing I've said. All you know is the popular "group-think" that you have been spoon-fed. Calling someone a racist takes care of your conscience, and lets you off the hook for any sort of deeper thinking. I guess that sort of thing is scary to you.

Reply to
Long Ranger

Evidently too obscure for you to follow.

BTW, QED == Thus it is shown. ...which you did quite nicely.

You don't get out much either, eh?

I suppose it isn't used much alt.sex.pictures.little.boys.

Come again? You *are* are racists, yet you claim that you're not. I'm not exactly agreeing with you.

No, I don't use the term lightly. I do use I come across an overt racist, though.

Reply to
krw

I notice that your writing style is changing. You seem to be sputtering. I'll bet you wish you could come up with something new and stop repeating the same basic thoughts in post after post. I understand that you are flustered, and I wish you to know that no matter what you call me, I'm not going to be mad. I understand where you are coming from. I also understand that you are unwilling to be constructive and do any real arguing or reasoning. That makes you boring, so I think I'll go back to discussing electronics, which is what we normally do here. Have fun being a dipshit. You blew your last chance to learn something. So sorry.........

Reply to
Long Ranger

Nope. Just no need to be verbose. There is no meaningful conversation possible with an overt racist.

There is no understanding with an ovet racist. It's really that simple. Not sputtering, nor mad.

Reply to
krw