Opening for CAD/CAM Engg.

Hi,
We have started our new location at Pune, PCB Planet India Ltd. for which we require fresh/Exp. Degree/Diploma (Electronics, Electrical,
Mechanical & Instrument), B.Sc / M.Sc (Electronics).
Interested candidates please send me your resumes on hr snipped-for-privacy@pcbplanet.com.
About Us
PCB Planet is a registered company with name PCBPlanet (I) Limited. PCBPlanet is spread across the area of 25000 sq ft of workspace and is located in West zone of India at city of Gandhinagar, which is the capital city of Gujarat state.
our web site is www.pcbplanet.com
Thanks & regards,
Poonam Sidhu HR (M) 9923727003