OT This is where the money is going.

> [snip] > > > > I doubt that anything like this will occur. Instead I

think we will be

> fighting in Iraq for at least the next 40 years. I think

Iraq is another

> Viet Nam and that the "enemy" will never show themselves

in open combat, but

> rely on guerilla warfare for many years to come. > > At the outset of this conflict, there was a political

cartoon showing a

British officer speaking to his American counterparts. He

was saying,

"Rest assured. Iraq will not be another Vietnam." Behind

him, there was

a map of Northern Ireland.

Our glorious leadership cannot possibly be this utterly stupid... there has to be another motive. Probably several. Thier pals in the military/ intelligence/ and idustrial complex (addessed and warned agaisnt by President Eisenhower no less), all those billions in black budget that, and Haliburton and its associated corporations... the oil...and the drugs out of Afganistan. (the taliban had it down to zero, now its the worlds largest heroin/ opium producer, with processing plants ajacent to US air strips..our CIA admitted before congress that it was running hundreds of tons of drugs into the US...it was on 60 minutes)

Thats what its about I believe..... I no longer think that its abject stupidity..at least at the top it isn't.

These people do not value human life, our own men's, or those 'filthy rotten terrorists'... who oppose such glorious efforts to purge thier countries of bogus leadership.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Phil Scott