Partial discharge detection in cables

I wish to conduct an experiment to detect partial discharge activity in cable.I am searching for a circuit using CT and the other one with capacitor.If any one of the group have suggestions it will be very helpful

Reply to
pfaisalbe

Try checking out the Iris Power Engineering Website. You should be able to find lots of info concerning partial discharge testing there. Hope that helps a bit.

Reply to
shaun.farrar