Partial discharge detection in cables

I wish to conduct an experiment to detect partial discharge activity in cable.I am searching for a circuit using CT and the other one with
capacitor.If any one of the group have suggestions it will be very helpful
On Jul 3, 7:58 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try checking out the Iris Power Engineering Website. You should be able to find lots of info concerning partial discharge testing there. Hope that helps a bit.